The goal of our community is to provide our members with a dedicated online hub; a place where you can share your stories, ask questions, and connect with other passionate dance & electronic music enthusiasts.
It’s important for our community members to feel like they are in a safe place, one that’s filled with like-minded people. With this in mind, we request that you read and adhere to the following guidelines:
- Treat other members as you like to be treated in real life.
- Communicate with courtesy and respect.
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints, and respectfully disagree when opinions do not align with your own.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other community members.
- Make personal attacks on other community members.
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements about other members.
- Post prejudiced comments about other members.
- Use excessive amounts of profanity.
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members.
Consequences and feedback
We will take action if we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning, but in more extreme cases we’ll have no choice but to permanently block that person from participating in any discussion.
We request that all community members report any behaviour that violates our guidelines by sending us a message on our contact page. This is also the best way to share your suggestions or feedback about our website.
Your agreement with us
By engaging with our community, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.