At the time of writing, ‘Foreverland Presents Neon Jungle Rave 2021’ still has tickets available in various UK cities. After 18 months of deserted dancefloors, the traveling rave will visit 10 different locations between August and November.
Regardless of the city (see the list below), you can expect a mind-blowing venue transformation that will include interactive walkabout characters, trippy neon decorations, giant hanging inflatables, CO2 Jets, sparks & confetti explosions, psychedelic dip painting and much more!
As for the tunes, you’ve got 6+ hours of your favourite House & Bass music, with special guest headliners including James Hype, Weiss, Endor, Secondcity and Low Steppa (two headliners per city + other DJs).
This is the first time that Foreverland will debut their Neon Jungle theme, and would appear that they’re not messing about!
- London, 27th August @ Studio 338
- Manchester, 1st October @ Albert Hall
- Lincoln, 2nd October @ The Engine Shed
- Bristol, 8th October @ Motion
- Birmingham, 9th October @ Forum
- Leeds, 15th October @ O2 Academy Leeds
- Cardiff, 30th October @ VSA Warehouse
- Bournemouth, 12 November @ O2 Academy Bournemouth
- Leicester, 13th November @ O2 Academy Leicester
- Glasgow, 26th November @ O2 Academy Glasgow
Some tickets/locations are already on final release and will surely sell out way ahead of time. There are three different ticketing partners depending on the city – either Resident Advisor, Skiddle or Festicket.
All cities are linked from the Foreverland website here.