Well then Sydneysiders, if you haven’t got any plans for the long weekend next month, we’ve got some good news!
Ministry of Sound are presenting a never-before-seen event in Sydney, ‘Ministry of Sound: Testament – A Warehouse Experience.’
Set to be held over three special nights, the parties will celebrate Ministry of Sound’s 30th birthday. Over 60 DJs will be playing the best dance & electronic music from The 90s, The 00s and The Now, in a multi-room, immersive experience at Campbell’s Stores warehouse in The Rocks.
Some of the DJs & artists include PNAU, Bag Raiders (DJ set), Binary Finary, Yolanda Be Cool, K.I.M. (The Presets, DJ Set), Abel and Robbie Lowe among others.
Here’s a quick overview by night:
- Night one of Ministry of Sound: Testament on Friday, 11th June will deliver the best in 90s house, prog, trance, garage and rave anthems across 4 different rooms.
- Night two on Saturday, 12th June delves into the best of 2000s house, electro and breaks across 3 rooms.
- Night three on Sunday, 13th June will showcase the best of today’s dance and electronic artists, techno, and the biggest EDM and big room anthems of the past decade across 3 rooms.
Talking about the event, CEO of TMRW Music (formally Ministry of Sound Australia) Tim Mcgee said:
“Having started off working as a DJ and promoter in the rave scene in the early 90s, throwing a warehouse party in Sydney again is a full circle moment for me. I feel like this event is an amazing part of the great awakening of Sydney nightlife and the electronic music scene.”
Tickets are now general sale via Ministry of Sound’s website. Why not celebrate 30 years of house music with your mates’ right here in Sydney!
Ministry of Sound: Testament lineup flyer:
Friday 11th June (the 90s lineup):
- Room 1 – House: Groove Terminator, John Course, Johnny Gleeson, Nick Law, Simon Caldwell, Tim Mcgee, Trent Rackus.
- Room 2 – Rave: Abel, jade, Ming D, Pee Wee Ferris, Phil Smart, Robin Knight, Sugar Ray.
- Room 3 – Progressive House/Trance: Anthony Papa, Binary Finary, Declan, John Ferris, Mark Dynamix, Robbie Lowe, Sudeep.
- Room 4 – Garage/2-Step (hosted By Garage Pressure): Champain Lyf, Elroy, Farj, Paul Fraser, Mincy, Ritual
Saturday 12th June (the 00s lineup):
- Room 1 – Electro: Bagraiders (DJ Set), Black Angus, Jace Disgrace, Jamie Doom, K.I.M. (The Presets – DJ Set), Starfuckers, Vanshe Tech.
- Room 2 – House: John Course, Tonite Only, Goodwill, Minx, Seamus, Rodd Richards
- Room 3 – Breaks: Elroy, Jackal, Kid Kenobi, Poxymusic, Ritual, Skool of Thought
Sunday 13th June (the now lineup):
- Room 1 – House: Anna Lunoe, Crooked Colours (DJ Set), Kilter, PNAU (DJ Set), Stacie Fields, Taleena, Yolanda Be Cool
- Room 2 – Techno (Hosted by Motorik): Chloe, DJ HMC, Francis Xavier, Mclean & Mai, Motorik Vibe Council, Reenie, The Santamaria Brothers, Vivi.
- Room 3 – EDM Anthems: Demi Bryant, Ember Vs Tonez, Generik, Glover, Goodwill, Minx, Tay G.
Ministry of Sound: Testament – A Warehouse Experience is in association with Destination NSW and winter music festival Sydney Solstice.