PreSonus Audio recently announced the Eris Pro 4, a new addition to the flagship Eris Pro Studio monitor line.
The new Eris Pro 4 studio monitors offer detailed transient response and stunning dynamics, powered by a 1-inch ultra-low mass silk-dome tweeter and 4.5-inch woven composite woofer delivering clear bass with plenty of punch.
Adjustable acoustic tuning, flexible input options, and provisions for wall/ceiling mounts make it easy to integrate the Eris Pro 4 monitors into both stereo and multi-channel systems.
👉 Related post: 7 Best Monitor Speakers For DJs
The Eris Pro 4, Pro 6, and Pro 8 reference monitors feature a single point-source coaxial design, ensuring clear sound reproduction and superior phase alignment for a wide sweet spot and precise stereo imaging, ideal for both Dolby Atmos immersive rooms and stereo mix environments.
The monitors are powerful and compact with a horn-loaded coaxial design for accurate sound that allows engineers and producers to explore every corner of the mix.
For more information, visit their website here or search for a local distributor.
- Single point-source coaxial design for wider sweet spot and better phase alignment
- 4.5-inch woven composite low-frequency driver
- 1-inch, ultra-low mass, silk-dome, high-frequency driver
- Crossover Frequency, 3.4 kHz
- 80W, Class AB amplification (LF: 45W, HF: 35W)
- 55 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 99 dB Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)