Reloop recently released the Reloop RMX-95 – a 4+1 channel digital club mixer that works ‘plug and play’ with Algoriddim’s djay PRO AI DJ software, also supporting their DVS.
The RMX-95 has a classic and intuitive club-style layout with a sleek black metal face-plate, with key features including Low/high-pass filters with frequency & resonance controls, redesigned ‘studio quality’ Beat FX, plus a 24-bit dual 10 In/Out USB audio interface and USB hub.
With a ton of inputs and inputs to connect whatever setup you want, the unit is a modified version and similar in many ways to the discontinued RMX-90 DVS which worked with Serato.
Reloop says it’s targeted at both professional and hobbyist DJs, retailing at around $1,100 US. Visit the product page here for more information or check out our features & specs overview below.
Key features & specs:
- Works with Algoriddim’s djay PRO AI DJ software ‘plug and play’; includes DVS support
- Neural Mix function for real-time Stems (isolate beats, melodies, and vocals in the mix)
- 24-bit sound quality from the dual-USB 2.0 interface (10 inputs 10 outputs)
- 3-Band EQ (EQs can be set to either ‘’total kill’’ or ‘’classic’’ mode)
- Low-pass/high-pass filters on each channel with frequency and resonance controls
- Built-in ‘Beat FX’ (Echo, Reverb, Phaser, Vinyl Brake, Loop Roll, Noise, Pitch Shift, Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Tape Delay, Bit Crusher, Transformer and more)
- Two digital displays show parameter changes in real-time
- Active ‘Smart Link’ USB hub to connect additional USB devices
- Separate microphone channel with 2-band EQ (1 x jack, 1 x jack/XLR combination jack + additional AUX input)
- 2 x headphone outputs via 1.4″ and 3.5mm stereo jack with split cue
- Dual USB ports for DJ/laptop changeovers
- Rec output via RCA jacks to record DJ sets
- Optional MIDI mapping of all controls
- Adjustable curve for all faders
- innoFADER compatible (in case you want to upgrade, mainly for scratch DJs & turntablists)